The Independent Broadcaster’s of Ireland is delighted to be an event partner with Radiodays Europe.
The three-day conference is taking place in Prague from March 26th to 28th 2023.
It’s another stellar line-up of speakers and sessions for Radiodays Europe 2023. With a wide variety of speakers from around Europe and the rest of the World. In this first announcement Chris Price Head of Music for BBC Radio 1 and 1Xtra, TikTok experts, Updates from Ukraine, ground breaking projects in the audio space, what’s new in training journalists. This year Prague will be a fantastic city in which to hold the meeting of Radio, Audio & Podcast professionals.
First speakers announce include:
– Jeremy Druker, Executive Director of Transitions (TOL), joins the Radiodays Europe line-up!
– Project manager, Solutions Journalism Trainer and Journalist Meenal Thakur to speak in Prague in 2023
– Chris Price, Head of Music, BBC Radio 1 and 1Xtra (UK) joins the speaker list for RDE2023
– SR TikTok expert Parastro Saeidi, Sweden to speak at RDE2023
– Head of Digital, RADIO/TELE FFH Roger Hofmann, Germany will take to the stage to share his experiences in Prague
– Satu Keto, Innovation Lead for Yle Innovations, Yle Technology and Development, Finland joins RDE2023
– Andriy Taranov is Board Member of Ukrainian Public Broadcaster Company ‘Suspilne Movlennya’ responsible for marketing transformation of the company
– Niall Power is Head of Station Sound with the market leading Beat 102-103; Ireland’s first regional radio station, based in Waterford city, Ireland
– Anna Vošalíková is Chief Producer in charge of the ground breaking mujRozhlas audioplatform, a cutting edge space for all content created by Czech Radio
Radiodays Europe will be held on 26-28 March 2023, Prague, Czech Republic. The conference this year starts at 9.00am on Sunday 26th March with the Free Radidoays Europe Inclusive (formerly Radiodays Europe Women), event followed by three Summits on the Sunday afternoon: Youth, Podcast and Data Research. You can also network with all the delegates during the conference, at the evening events and during the conference. Make sure to sign up early!
Full booking information can be found here: https://radiodayseurope.com/register-now/